Note to Self
This giveaway is closed. Winners will be announced later this weekend. Warning: Since I typically have a family-friendly blog, I want to let my readers know that this post is not safe for little eyes. Have you ever sat down with a new friend and found you stayed up way too late talking about every subject under the sun? Discussing religion, careers, and yes, even sex, even though you've only known each other for a very short period of time? That is what it was like for me to read Note to Self - On Keeping a Journal and Other Dangerous Pursuits , by Samara O'Shea. Once I started it, I felt like Samara and I were just hanging out on my couch, sipping decaf lattes and having a conversation. (Okay, Samara might be sipping something harder, but I'm still nursing.) It was that easy to read. The basic premise of her newest book is teaching people how to write in a journal, by sharing her own journal entries. Personally, she wrote for therapy, sharing "A journal is an effecti...
She's getting so big, look at all that hair she has now! Such a pretty color too. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Her hair looks different in different light. Some days a little darker and some a little lighter. She also has just the lightest touch of red when the sun hits it right - just like her daddy. (Well, when he had hair!)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! It is amazing how much perseverance babies/toddlers have. I guess it's a good thing - otherwise they wouldn't progress as rapidly as they do and we'd still be carrying around 10 yr olds!
ReplyDeleteI find the caffeine-free diet Dr. Pepper at Shop n Save grocery store...only place I've seen it thus far. So I always stock up when I'm there - since it's not my usual grocery store.
Too bad we don't have anything like that in FL!
ReplyDelete