- Talk to your baby about Jesus. - Dixie G.
- Always take some time for yourself. - Becky B.
- Talk to your child about everything, even if it is uncomfortable. - Cindy W.
- While it's too late to say run, so pray! Don't be afraid to ask others for advice and help. - Tina S.
- Get lots of rest, schedules are a must, and crying is okay. - Anonymous
- Be always loving, always consistent, always a good example. - Linda S.
- Be consistent with discipline. - Kori R.
- Rely on friends for help! - Angela T.
- A baby can never get too much love. - Sandra D.
- Savor every moment; every minute will fly by quickly. Enjoy every snuggle and sweet baby kiss. - Debbie W.
- Always hold the baby when you are feeding. - Anonymous
- Trust in the Lord. Pray daily for guidance and direction in raising your special gift from God. - Linda H.
- Doctors recommend to lay your baby on its back to sleep. - Meredith H.
- Don't panic. Babies are very sturdy and learn how to get to you. - Betty B.
- Sleep when your baby sleeps. - Sheila L.
- Read a book every night. - Keri P.
- Momma is always right. - Mom
- Parents never argue in front of or where your children can hear, no matter how old they are. - Kathy S.
- Enjoy your baby before it flys by like crazy. - Anonymous
- Good luck! - Julie B.
Finally, 2 photos to apologize for the long silence.
It's a good thing there wasn't a real baby in this carrier. :-)
(No stuffed animals were harmed in the staging of this photo.)